I have three goals for this website:
- As a writing platform for two nonfiction books that I am currently writing. The first is about Mary Frances Creighton, a Depression Era wife and mother convicted for her role in the arsenic poisoning death of Ada Appelgate. The second is about the Borden murders. My book on the Borden murders examines the murders of Andrew and Abby Borden through an in-depth forensic assessment of the crime scene, crime scene evidence, and the investigative process. Readers will be able to develop an evidence-based opinion on whether or not Lizzie Borden was rightfully charged and prosecuted for both murders.
- As a resource center for facts about criminal justice, forensic psychology, and writing related topics and resources.
- As a credible and respected online publication for criminal justice, forensic psychology, and writing related topics and resources.
If you’d like to contact me:
- Twitter: My Twitter name is TariMcNeil – which is my name, just scrunched together.
- Tumblr: My Tumblr name is tarimcneil.